SHEL LAB - Model 300 13.7 Cu.Ft. (388 L) - Anaerobic Chamber
From Anaerobic Chambers
Model BACTRONEZ, 13.7 Cu.Ft. (388 L) Anaerobic Chamber, 300 Plate Capacity. The BactronEZ is an ideal first anaerobic chamber or replacement chamber for customers who desire to upgrade their existing chamber. It has a 13.7 cu.ft. workspace and a 300 plate capacity incubator. Specifically designed for use by smaller laboratories, it may also serve as an economical set-up for larger labs. Bactron systems have airtight construction of stainless steel and rigid Plexiglas, for unobstructed vision and integrity. The cuffs form a comfortable seal around the operator’s arms permitting bare hand manipulation of plates and specimens inside the working chamber, making work more comfortable and efficient. In addition, the BactronEZ has our new ergonomic armport doors, which ensure user comfort and minimize shoulder fatigue.
Chamber atmosphere circulates through a condensate controller then through a catalyst, which removes any trace amounts of oxygen. High relative humidity is maintained while condensate moisture is removed without the unnecessary desiccants, which can dehydrate media and samples.
Worry free sample preparation and incubation
Anaerobes that are exposed to oxygen die or grow more slowly. Unlike anaerobic jars, which expose samples to oxygen during plating, isolation, sub-culturing and susceptibility testing, the BactronEZ is a complete workstation where samples can be prepared, incubated and evaluated in an oxygen free environment.
Faster, more reliable diagnoses in critical patient situations
The user has complete access to individual samples within the incubator and may determine the presence of anaerobic bacteria at any time during incubation. In addition, increasing attention to hospital acquired infections has made quick, accurate detection of anaerobes that cause infections extremely important.
We take customer safety seriously
Unlike many anaerobic chambers that do not carry any safety mark or are self-certified internally (CE marked), the BACTRON family of chambers carries a full third party verified safety compliance certificates. Our anaerobic chambers meet EN61010, UL61010 and Can/CSA61010 standards.
The following items are included with the SHEL LAB BactronEZ:
- Interior Electrical Outlet
- Sleeve Assembly with Medium Cuff
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
Does not include a vacuum pump, foot pedals, an additional catalyst for use when the factory installed catalyst needs to be regenerated, AMG regulator, LED viewing light or Petri plate racks. Order part number 917-995-0005 (115V) or 917-995-0006 (230V) to purchase all of these items, or purchase them individually.
Download our List of Useful Accessories for easier workflow and improved efficiency with the Bactron series of anaerobic chambers.
- Weight:480 lbs
- Overtemperature Alarm:Yes
- Airlock Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):9 x 10.7 x 9 (23 x 27.2 x 23)
- Airlock Volume cu.ft. (L):0.5 (14)
- Incubator Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):26.5 x 9.2 x 8.2 (67 x 23.5 x 21)
- Incubator Volume cu.ft. (L):1.2 (34)
- Interior Outlet:2 (120V), 1 (230V), one amp max
- Optional Stand Dimensions:49 x 30 x 30 (124.5 x 76.2 x 76.2) in. (cm)
- Agency Approval:TUV-CUE
- Temperature Uniformity:+/- 0.5°C at 37°C
- Temperature Range:5°C above ambient to 70°C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):48.7 x 31.3 x 26.5 (124 x 79.5 x 67.3)
- Capacity:300 plates
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W):1080/1440
- Working Chamber Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):33 x 28.5 x 25.2 (83.8 x 72.4 x 64)
- Working Chamber Volume cu.ft. (L):13.7 (388)
All specifications are determined by using average values on standard equipment at an ambient temperature of 25°C (77°F) and line voltages within +/-10% of unit type (115V/230V). Temperature specifications follow DIN 12880 methodology. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time.