EnBac - Model B120 - Anaerobic Digesters
EnBac B120 is a powder containing a specially-formulated range of micro-organisms, which biologically treats wastewaters within Anaerobic Digesters.
- High performance aerobic and facultative anaerobic micro-organisms
- Specific micro-nutrients for wastewaters within Anaerobic Digesters (including trace metals, vitamins, amino acids and metabolic stimulants)
- Macro- nutrients – essential to the balanced growth of the micro-organisms
The micro-organisms in EnBac B120 will form a biomass within the treatment environment. The micro-organisms will then produce enzymes which go to work on the Fats, Oils and Greases (FOG) in the wastewater. They break down the fats, so that the fats don't get the chance to conglomerate, and the end products are CO2 and H2O.
- B120 enhances the organic removal efficiency of a treatment system. This reduces BOD, COD and TSS.
- B120 improves methane production by altering fats, oils and greases (FOG) into carbon dioxide and small volatile acids.
- B120 reduces the accumulation of unsightly grease deposits, so increasing the efficiency of the treatment system and reducing maintenance costs.
- B120 improves solids settling, where this may have been disturbed by loading fluctuation.
- B120 accelerates the start-up of new systems and aids recovery after upsets.
- Low temperatures may upset treatment systems. B120 helps to improve cold weather operation.
- B120 reduces sludge production.
- B120 controls flocculation by competing against filaments.
- B120 significantly reduces odours in the treatment system's local environment.