Analox - Model AX60+ - Multi Gas Detector for Fast Food Restaurants
The Analox Ax60+ multi-gas monitor... because plus is more. The Ax60+ is a wall-mountable multi gas monitor for detecting carbon dioxide with an option for monitoring oxygen available now. Based on the popular Ax60 CO2 detector, the new Ax60+ multi gas monitor offers the additional functionality of being able to add modular sensors, creating a fully flexible solution.
The CO2 sensor is set by default to trigger a low-level alarm at 1.5% CO2, an evacuation alarm at 3% CO2 and a time-weighted average (TWA) alarm of 0.5% CO2 measured over eight hours. Alarm set-points can be fully customised by the user to adhere to specific local regulations.
The O2 sensor, available to order now, provides an early warning of both oxygen depletion and oxygen enrichment.
The O2 sensor is set by default to trigger low-going alarms at both 19.5% and at 18% and a high-going alarm at 23%. The alarm setpoints can be changed by the user. Warnings are announced by high-visibility strobe lights and high-volume sounders.
The CO2 and O2 sensors are interchangeable and can be fully integrated as part of a multi-point, multi-gas detection and alarm system.
- Multi-point, multi-gas, distributed monitoring system
- 4-channel flexibility allowing any sensor combination - both now and in the future
- Central display unit for remote operation and control
- User-configurable alarms, setpoints and relay outputs
- Built-in software for operation and maintenance tasks
- Relay 'failsafe options'
- Improved accuracy and calibration for CO2 channels
- Meets TUV, DIN, NFPA, IFC and OSHA requirements
- Up to five year sensor and electronics warranty
- Virtually maintenance free