ZETIAN Trace - Model Cl2 - Analysis System
From Industrial Process
GA-5000 laser gas analyzer uses TDLAS technology and long-path reflection technology, which greatly improves the detection limit. It can analyze O2 , CO2, NH3 , CO , CH4, H2O, HCl, HF, etc, providing a new solution of online measurement of trace gases for natural gas, petrochemicals, environmental protection and steel and other industries.
GA-5000 consists of transmitter, receiver and display panel. The transmitter drives the tunable diode to emit laser of certain wavelengths, which passes through the gas cell, then reaches the receiver. The receiver performs signal processing to obtain second harmonic signal, then calculates the concentration base on the relationship between the second harmonic signal and the gas concentration. The display unit not only shows the measuring results, but also realizes loading and settingof parameters with magnetic pen.
- 'Single line spectrum' technology, free from interference of background gas.
- Multi-reflection technology achieves optical path up to 25m, improving detection limit greatly.
- Integrated flame-proof design, high reliability and stability
- Innovative Hall button design, better than infrared key way
- —Optical path length can be adjusted, measurement range covers constant to trace
- Optical non-contact measurement, small drift
- Accuracy: ≤±2%F.S.
- Sensitivity: ≤±1% F.S.
- Span Drift: ≤±1% F.S./half year
- Warm-up Time: ≤15min
- Response Time: ≤20s(T90)
- Explosion-proof Way: Positive Purge
- Type Of Protection: ExdIICT6 Gb
- Enclosure Protection: IP65
- Analog Output: 2× 4-20mA output
- Relay Output: 2 relay, 24VDC, 1A
- Digital Communications: RS485
- Power: 220VAC, 50Hz
- Working Temp.: -20℃～+60℃
- Purge Gas: 0.3MPa ~ 0.8MPa N2, clean air
Apply to flammable, corrosive, massive toxic and hazardous substances, complex production process, continuous production conditions of the chlor-alkali industry PVC production.