Analytik Jena - Model multi N/C 2100S Pharma - TOC/ TN Trace Analysis
Total protein analysis by catalytic high-temperature combustion and CLD detection. Septum-free direct injection method by microliter syringe for working without carry-over. High degree of automation for large sample sequences (using HPLC vials). Unattended 24/7 operation thanks to self-check system.
- Powerful - detection of TC, TIC, TOC, NPOC, TNb etc. even in complicated matrices
- Standard compliance - e.g. EN 1484, EN 12260
- Reliable - maximum operational safety and long-term warranties
- Efficient - long-term stable calibration
From surface and waste water investigations in the environmental sector to high-purity water in the semiconductor or pharmaceutical industry - our multi N/C instruments offer you tailor-made solutions for reliable TOC/TNb measurements in your field of application. Especially in the case of difficult sample matrices, the devices are convincing due to their reliability and innovative technology.
With the devices of the multi N/C series you work in compliance to the valid standards and with the devices of the pharma series to the FDA/GMP guidelines. The devices guarantee maximum operating time and low running costs. Analytik Jena offers a ten-year warranty on the NDIR detector and on the furnace technology of combustion-based multi N/C models and a three-year warranty on the UV reactor for UV-based multi N/C models.
At the heart of every model in the multi N/C series lies a corrosion-free Focus Radiation NDIR detector. It achieves top sensitivity and precision without sample dilution across a measuring range of 0 to 30,000 mg/l TOC. The VITA Flow Management System effectively compensates for carrier gas fluctuations and allows for automatic and long-term stable calibration with EasyCal.
Two sample digestion methods are available for TOC measurements: high-temperature combustion at up to 950 °C and wet chemical UV oxidation. The High Power UV reactor uses two wavelengths (185 and 254 nm) for complete oxidation; testing without oxidizing agents and free of blanks is possible as well. Numerous automation options, nitrogen detectors, and solid modules are available.
- Food & Agriculture
- Chemicals & Materials
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Energy
- Pharma & Life Sciences
The intuitive multiWin software monitors and controls all important system parameters and provides a clear display of the measurement results. Available in many languages e.g. English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian…
Overview of features
- Multipoint calibration with a single standard, blank value correction, result recalculation, and other functions
- Automatic monitoring of maintenance intervals, gas flows and pressures, temperatures and detector status (Self-Check-System)
- Convenient management and storage of measurement data and parameters
- Automatic or manual data export (LIMS, CSV, PDF)
multi N/C pharma
- Data integrity requirements in accordance with FDA 21 CFR part 11
- User management, audit trail, and authorization of methods, calibrations and analysis results by electronic signatures
- IQ, OQ, and PQ documents optimized for the pharmaceutical industry, software validation certificates, SST report functions