ANDRITZ Aqua-Screen - In-Channel Perforated Panel Traveling Belt Screen
The ANDRITZ Aqua-Screen water treatment equipment ensures maximum online availability with minimum maintenance and customized fit requirements in many solids/liquid separation processes. Used in diverse industry sectors such as municipal sewage treatment, combined sewer (CSO) industrial wastewater, pulp and paper, food processing, chemical processing, and raw water intake.
- 40-52% open area provides higher throughput/lower head loss than similar slot type screens
- Round screen hole captures solids in two dimensions for higher efficiency
- Simple installation
- No submerged bearings, sprockets or lower revolving guides that require maintenance and lubrication
- Self-cleaning via rotary brush and spray wash
- All routine maintenance can be conducted at operating floor level
- Deep horizontal shelf surface captures large debris
- Heavy-duty roller chain
- Cleaning brush on dedicated drive
- Customized to fit existing channel
- Can be installed at 60°, 75°, or 85°
- Channel widths from 18 inches to > 9 feet
- Channel depths up to > 40 feet
Environment: Municipal influent, combined sewer (CSO), industrial wastewater, pulp and paper, food processing, raw water intake.