GE - Anodisc Circle with Support Ring
Anopore inorganic membrane (Anodisc) is well suited for a wide range of laboratory filtration applications. This novel material has a precise, nondeformable honeycomb pore structure with no lateral crossovers between individual pores, that filters at precisely the stated cut-off, allowing no larger sized particles to pass through the membrane. Anopore inorganic membrane is composed of a high-purity alumina matrix that is manufactured electrochemically. The membrane also exhibits low protein binding, has minimal autofluorescence, is nontoxic, and supports cellular growth.
Anopore inorganic membranes (Anodisc), circles, with support ring
- High pore density and narrow pore size distribution make it an extremely precise membrane.
- Wide solvent compatibility reduces the need to stock a variety of membranes in the laboratory.
- No additives used in the manufacturing process ensures minimal extractables and no sample contamination.
- Extremely low protein binding minimizes sample loss.
- Virtually transparent when wet making it highly suitable for microscopy studies.
The precise pore structure and narrow pore size distribution of Anopore membrane ensure a high level of particle removal efficiency. Microorganisms and particulate material are captured on the surface of the membrane for subsequent analysis by light or electron microscopy. When wet, the membrane is virtually transparent, which means that retained particles do not need to be transferred to another surface before microscopic examination.
The membrane is hydrophilic and is compatible with most solvents and aqueous material. No monomers, plasticizers, adhesives, surfactants or wetting agents are used in the manufacturing process, which eliminates sample contamination and ensures low protein binding and minimal loss of sample
The Anopore membrane is supplied in the form of Anodisc membrane filters. The membrane is peripherally bonded to an annular polypropylene ring (except the 13 mm diameter disc) for ease of handling and is suitable for both vacuum and pressure filtration
Anopore is available in 3 nominal pore sizes: 0.02 µm, 0.1 µm, and 0.2 µm, and in 3 diameters: 13 mm, 25 mm, and 47 mm
- Parameter : Anodisc Circle with Support Ring, 25 mm, 0.02 µm pore size
- Application : HPLC mobile phase filtration and degassing Ultra cleaning of solvents Gravimetric analysis Liposome extrusion Scanning electron microscopy studies Bacterial analysis by epifluorescence light microscopy Micrometer and nanometer filtration Metal nanorods formation
- Autoclavable : No
- Construction Process : Thermal weld
- Hydrophilic : Yes
- Material : Aluminum oxide
- Membrane Type : Anodisc 25
- Operating Temp. Max. : 40°C °C
- Porosity Max. : 50%
- Porosity Min. : 25%
- Protein Adsorption : Low
- Refractive Index : 1.6
- Solvent Resistance : Very good
- Support Ring : Yes
- Support Ring Material : Polypropylene (PP)