Our Anthracite water treatment media is commonly used as a component filtration media used in existing multi-media gravity filter applications for water treatment and reclamation purposes. Anthracite is a durable media with long life and a wide temperature range. This media contains no silica to interfere in the production of ultra pure water and is mined in the Northeast, USA. Available in pallet quantities/truckload/container quantities in 1 cf bags 50-52lb/23 kg or 1 or 2 ton sacks.
Genesis Water Technologies, Inc. - Anthracite Filtration Media is selected for its high quality. This anthracite filtration media is produced from a superior vein of coal in PA. The filtration media conforms to AWWA B100 specifications and NSF standards. The Anthracite filter media is packaged in (1) cubic foot bags or 1 ton supersacks.
- Bulk Density: 52 pounds per cubic foot
- Specific Gravity: 1.6 +- .05
- Acid Solubility: All sizes within AWWA-B100 specified limits
- SIZE (inches) SIZE (millimeters)
- Size # 1 .60-.80
- Size # 1 1/2 .85-.95
- Size# 2 1.70-4.00
- Size #3 4.00-6.30
- Size# 4 6.30-11.20
- Size# 5 11.20-17.50
- Uniform Coefficients Available: 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.7
Custom Sizes Available
- Anthracite media is process specific; for more information call (877) 267-3699.
- Packaging: Available in (1) cubic foot bags – 52 pounds per ft3 or (1) ton supersack
- Bulk Packaging: Pallet Quantities – (50 cubic foot) per palle