Anybus CompactCom - Model B30 - Brick Network Interface
The new CompactCom B30 brick interface gives your a complete network interface where you have the flexibility to add your own connectors on the network side. (DSUB. RJ45, M12etc). The B30 is ideal for device manufacturers who are looking for a semi-integrated solution where connector flexibility, size, cost and time-to-market are key elements.
Minimal development efforts
The CompactCom B30 incorporates the Anybus NP30 processor and all other components required for a fast, cost effective fieldbus or Ethernet connection for your industrial device. The brick includes all network functionality and is ready to communicate, which results in substantial reduction of development efforts and a fast time-to-market.
Typical devices for the B30 are sensors, bar-code scanners. HMI's. medical devices, valves, nut runners etc. HMS offers the B30 for DeviceNet. PROFIBUS. EtherCAT. EtherNet/IP. Modbus TCP and PROFINET
KEY FEATURES OF THE COMPACTCOM B30
- A small, cost efficient, semi-integrated multi network solution through just one development project
- Full network access thanks to the generic firmware interface (one driver) and hardware interface
- Safe and secure mounting of the brick interface to the host PCB design
- Integrated Anybus NP30 network processor
- Full connector flexibility on the network side (DSUB. RJ45. M12 etc)
- Attached when needed - modular and pluggable
- Size: 50,5 x 36,6 mm (LxW)
- Power Supply: 3.3 Volt
- Temperature: Operating -40°C to + 85 °C