ANYdrive - Robots
Great motors are at the core of any great robot. The actuation defines the way machines work and is a key component for a system’s performance. For advancing robots to real-world applications, strong and safe interaction with a sense of touch is essential. This is why we have created ANYdrive, a strong, compact, lightweight, ruggedized, and water-proof electric actuator with the most advanced motion and force control capabilities.
- Wheeled & Tracked Robots — ANYdrive is a fully integrated actuator which works as a modular and simple to use robot joint to effortlessly create high-performance mobile robots.
- Legged Robots — Strong and lightweight actuation boosts the performance of advanced legged robots with high-frequency and low-latency control requirements.
- Robot Arms — Daisy-chain ANYdrives to any morphology to provide advanced force control manipulators which are safe for collaboration with human workers.
- Manufacturing & Testing — Tactile sensing and controlled interaction for polishing, grinding, or low-tolerance assembly with system monitoring for operation time-based maintenance.
- Exoskeletons - Integrated electronics provide a distributed safety layer with sensitive monitoring Df positions, velocities, and torque foi wearable devices.
- Artificial Limbs - Built for everyday use, ANYdrive is impact robust, ruggedized, and sealed against water and dust ingress.
- Therapy — Accurate force control allows to guide the limbs and monitor the force exerted by the user.
ANYdrive is a fully integrated robotic joint combining motor, gear, and electronics with position, speed, and torque sensing in one device.
The integrated mechanical spring enables accurate and drift-free torque sensing and tracking for robots with a sense of touch.
Absorbing the energy from impacts, the spring protects the powertrain and other components during planned and unexpected collisions.
ANYdrive is completely sealed against dust and water ingress (IP67) and employs military-grade connectors.
Precise absolute encoders, factory calibration, and versatile hardware positioning features render calibration by the user unnecessary.
High-performance embedded control allows for a combination of torque, velocity, position, and impedance command tracking including integrated acceleration estimation.
Reliable, low-jitter, and high-bandwidth EtherCAT® communication enables star and daisy-chain topologies.
An integrated 6D IMU provides gyroscope and accelerometer measurements for additional sensory feedback.
Functionality and safety are provided through real-time sensing of device temperatures and internal humidity.