Model APC106 - Laboratory Cabinet for Acids and Bases
From Corrosive Cabinets
External dimensions (H x W x D in mm): 1850 x 635 x 615. Number of comparment(s): 3 + 3. Storage Capacity (L): 170. Retention capacity (L): 70. PVC base trough: 5. Weight (kg): 83.
- Large warning labels in compliance with ISO 3864, 92/58/CEE European directive and NF X08.003 norm.
- In compliance with recommendations of The National Institute for research and Safety at work (I.N.R.S).
- Tested and approved by MPA DRESDEN laboratory.
- Especially designed for acid and bases storage.
- Built in cellular PVC with a great resistance to vapour aggressions and corrosive liquids.
- Cabinets with sliding drawers for acid or/and base storage.
- Built entirely in white cellular PVC.
- 'Corrosive', 'Base' and 'Toxic' large warning labels (only the 3 for APC106 model).
- Adjustable retention sliding drawers for each major compartment.
- Independant compartments (except APC31 model) for acid, base or/ and toxic products storage (only for APC106 model).
- Each compartment is divided in a major and a secondary storage area (except APC61, APC111 and APC221 models).
- High and low opening vent Ø 100 mm with connecting piece for possible exhaust.
- Door(s) with lock:
- Handling door(s) for APC31, APC91 and APC106 models.
- Sliding doors for APC61, APC111 and APC221 models.
- Adjustable leveling jack feets.