APEC - Compact Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
From Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
250, 450, 800 GPD Commercial Compact RO System. Super high flow Low Energy TFC membrane. Suitable For Restaurants, Offices, Schools . Can treat wide range of Contaminated Water. Contaminant rejection 95-99%. Designed and Built in USA Made in USA. Constructed of High Quality Performance Parts. Direct from Original Manufacturer With Lifetime Tech Support. Pressurized Storage Tank Pressure Switch included.
Other Premium Features Equipped
- One 10' 5 micron sediment pre-filter
- Two 10' extruded carbon block pre-filters
- Super high flow Thin Film composite TFC membrane
- Storage tank pressure switch
- Powder-coated premium steel frame
- High-pressure nylon tubing
- High-pressure brass comp. fittings
- Rotary vane pump
- 110 volt-50/60hz motor
- 1/2 hp Motor (3/4 hp for 800 GPD model)
- Feed water inlet solenoid valve
This is our most durable reverse osmosis system with unmatched value in quality, convenience, and price. NSF-grade high quality parts are used to build this tough system. All APEC commercial RO systems are wet tested before shipment, and are delivered with individual quality assurance reports to show actual performance data on outputs and rejections.
- Float switch for atmospheric storage tank
- 220 volt motor - 50/60 hz
Explanation of Standard Features
- Liquid-filled system pressure gauge: This gauge is filled with glycerin. The 'liquid' prevents gauge needle vibration.
- Inlet/Outlet pre-filter gauges: These gauges monitor the pressure BEFORE and AFTER the system pre-filters. This allows you to know when to change out the pre-filters. A pressure differential of about 15 psi between the two gauges indicates the filters should be changed. Example: Pre-filter IN pressure is 50 psi and Pre-filter OUT psi is 35. This is a differential pressure of 15 psi.
- Stainless steel fixed waste/recycle flow controls: The fixed flow control devices are stainless steel flat plates with a small hole drilled in the center. This flow control feature regulates waste water and recycle flows. The COMPACT model RO system is pre-set to obtain a 50% feed flow recovery. This means that for every gallon of product water produced, 1 gallon flows to the drain. Fixed flow control makes certain the recovery rate is tamper proof.
- Storage tank pressure switch: All COMPACT models come standard with a bladder (pressurized) tank pressure switch. This means that the COMPACT RO system is set up for product water to be stored in a pressurized storage tank only. If you are using an open (atmospheric) tank, you will require the optional float switch. The pressure settings on the tank pressure switch will make the COMPACT RO system turn off at 50 psi and turn on at 30 psi in the pressurized storage tank.
- Feed water inlet solenoid valve: This solenoid valve turns the water supply to the COMPACT RO system OFF when the storage tank is full and turns ON when the storage tank needs more water.
- Feed water low pressure switch: This is a safety feature designed to make sure there is at least 30 psi being delivered to the COMPACT RO system before the motor starts. This switch protects the pump from running dry due to no feed water supply.
- Rotary vane pump : This pump provides the necessary operating pressure (approx. 180 to 200 psi) to the RO membrane.
Explanation of Optional Features
- Float switch for atmospheric storage tank: This option is necessary if you intend to store the RO water in an atmospheric (open storage) water tank. If this option is used, the COMPACT RO system cannot be installed to a pressurized storage tank.
- 220 Volt: The COMPACT RO system is standard 110v power. Select this option if you prefer 220v.
Feed Water Requirements
- Temperature 85 °F maximum pH range 3-11
- Hardness over 10 gpg should be softened.
- TDS 2000 ppm maximum.
- Iron 0.5 ppm maximum.
- Turbidity should be removed.
- Hydrogen sulfide must be removed.
- Silica needs to be less than 125 ppm in the concentrate stream, anti-scalant should be considered for any levels over 75 ppm.
- Input Pressure 40-80 psi maximum
- Operating pressure 200 psi maximum
- Water recovery is factory set at 50%.
- Flow rates are determined by membrane manufacturer's testing criteria of 1500 ppm NaCl solution @ 77 °F water temperature and 225 psi at 10-15% recovery.
- Actual flow rates may vary depending on the pre-treatment used, water conditions, membrane array, and applied pressure.
No reviews were found for APEC - Compact Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Systems. Be the first to review!