APEC - Light Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
Ultra Pure & Safe Filtered Drinking Water. Fresh, Crisp Taste Superior to Bottled Water. 180, 240, 360 Gallons/day Commercial Output. 14 Gallon Pressurized Tank Included. Suitable for Restaurants, Offices, Large Homes, Schools. Can treat wide range of Contaminated Water. Designed, Built in USA Made in USA With Premium US made Filters. Constructed of High Quality Performance Parts. Direct from Original Manufacturer With Lifetime Tech Support. Lab Tested to Guarantee High Rejection Rate.
APEC reverse osmosis systems are engineered for high performance, durability and safety. Constructed of select premium components, our RO systems have been tested to guarantee the highest contaminant removal rates, giving you the purest water possible. We are one of the very few manufacturers who still insist on building, inspecting, and lab testing every system in our US facility. Our stringent QC process eliminates even the slightest component imperfections to guarantee a system that is free from water leaks, bursts and noises.
For over 17 years, APEC has been an industry leading manufacturer who specializes in high performance RO systems. Founded by engineers, our company understands the science behind our business, however through the years we have learned that the true value of our offerings comes from our service and support. As the original manufacturer, we have dedicated a knowledgeable and sincere team that is committed to providing customer satisfaction for the entire lifespan of every system – unparalleled in the industry.
Every APEC system is built to meet the most demanding applications in water purification -- from drinking water for homes, to purified water for restaurants, healthcare facilities, and research labs. Our durable RO systems are designed to last for decades and will bring many years of enjoyment and good health for you and your family.
- 1st Stage: High-Grade 5 micron 20' high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter —removes dust, particles, and rust.
- 2nd Stage: Premium Extruded Carbon Block 5 micron 20' —removes chlorine, odor, organic contaminants, pesticides, and cysts.
- 3rd Stage: Premium Extruded Carbon Block 5 micron 20' —removes residual chlorine and VOC, extends membrane life.
- 4th Stage: Select Filmtec (Dow Chemical) High Rejection TFC membranes —eliminates up to 99.9% of most chemicals, dissolved solids, metals, bacteria, and viruses.
- 5th Stage: Advanced Coconut Shell Refining TCR (Total Contamination Removal) Carbon 10' —removes any residual impurities and odors from the tank.
- Tank: Premium 14 gallon pressurized tank.
- Faucet: Lead-Free, long reach, goose neck faucet.
- Tubing: Color-coded Food Grade tubing.
- Complete Installation Hardware: Wrench, feed water valve, drain saddle, inserts, teflon tape and manuals.
When sizing a system, particularly if system output is critical for you, you need to understand that the actual flow rate GPD(Gallons Per Day) of any reverse osmosis system depends on the input water pressure, temperature, and water conditions. The higher your input water pressure and temperature, the higher the pure water output. The industry standard*, which is the same as our standard, is set at 60 psi pressure and 77° F(25° C) temperature.
- RO-LITE-180: 180 gallons/day @ 60 psi When Systems At 77 °F water temperature
- RO-LITE-240: 240 gallons/day @ 60 psi When Systems At 77 °F water temperature
- RO-LITE-360: 360 gallons/day @80 psi When Systems At 77 °F water temperature
Tank Capacity: 14 Gallon
System Connection Size: 3/8' Input/Output
Feedwater Pressure: 40 - 80 Psi
Feedwater Temperature: 40-100°F
Feed Water pH: 2.0 - 11.0
Max Total Dissolved Solid: 2,000 ppm
- RO System: 15' L x 8' W x 29' H
- Tank-14: 16' D x 16' W x 22' H
System Packaging Weight
- RO System: 45 lbs
- Tank-14: 25 lbs