APEC - Logic Controlled Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
From Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
1800-9500 GPD Commercial Logic Controlled Model. Stainless steel multi-stage pump. Stainless steel membrane housing. Thin film composite TFC membrane. 10' 5 micron sediment pre-filter. Liquid-filled high pressure gauge. NEMA 4 fiberglass enclosed electrical circuits. Monitor lights for power, running, low pressure, and tank full. Electrical dual level float switch. Fused Off/On electrical safety switch control. Low pressure bypass delay. Time delay start. Contaminant rejection 95-99%. Designed, Built, and Lab Tested in the USA Made in USA. Direct from Original Manufacturer. Atmospheric Storage Tank Float Switch Included.
Premium Features Equipped
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Stainless steel multi-stage pump
- Stainless steel membrane housing
- Thin Film Composite membrane
- High-pressure nylon tubing
- Liquid-filled high pressure gauge
- Liquid-tight wire shrouding
- Feed water inlet solenoid valve
- Adjustable waste/recycle needle valves
- Product and waste flow meters
- Inlet and outlet pre-filter gauges
- High-pressure brass comp. fittings
- 110 volt or 220 volt-60 hz electrical supply
Standard Electrical Controls:
- NEMA 4 fiberglass enclosure
- Off/On switch
- Dual level float switches
- Low pressure switch
- Low pressure bypass delay
- Fused control circuit
- 24 volt level control circuit
- Time delay start
- 30 amp motor contactor
- Lights: power, running, low pressure, tank full
This is our most durable reverse osmosis system with unmatched value in quality, convenience, and price. NSF-grade high quality parts are used to build this tough system. All APEC commercial RO systems are wet tested before shipment, and are delivered with individual quality assurance reports to show actual performance data on outputs and rejections.
Explanation of Standard Features
- Stainless steel multi-stage pump: Sometimes referred to as a 'shotgun pump', this pump uses multiple stages of impellers to create pressure for the membrane. The impellers of the pump are glass-filled Noryl with poly carbonate diffusers. The pump housing, including the inlet and outlet ports are constructed of stainless steel.
- Liquid-filled high pressure gauge: This gauge is filled with glycerin. The 'liquid' prevents gauge needle vibration.
- Feed water inlet solenoid valve: This solenoid valve turns the water supply to the LOGIC CONTROLLED commercial RO system OFF when the storage tank is full and turns ON when the storage tank needs more water.
- Adjustable waste/recycle needle valve, stainless steel : The waste valve controls the system operating pressure (180-200 psi). The recycle valve allows the system to recycle a portion of waste water back into the LOGIC CONTROLLED commercial RO system to obtain a higher feed flow recovery (up to 60%).
- Product and waste flow meter: These flow meters allow customer to monitor the product and waste flow rates.
- Liquid-filled inlet and outlet pre-filter gauges: These gauges monitor the pressure BEFORE and AFTER the system pre-filter. This allows the customer to know when to change out the pre-filter. A pressure differential of about 15 psi between the two gauges indicates the filter should be changed. Example: Pre-filter IN pressure is 50 psi and Pre-filter OUT psi is 35. This is a differential pressure of 15 psi.
- NEMA 4 fiberglass enclosed electrical circuits: The fiberglass enclosure contains the motor and system control circuits. NEMA 4 is an common electrical class rating for the enclosure itself.
- Dual level float switches: The dual level float switch tells the LOGIC CONTROLLED commercial RO system when to turn OFF the storage tank (tank full) and ON when the tank needs water. This switch assembly is connected to a bulkhead tank adaptor(supplied with float switch) and to be installed into the storage tank at installation site.
- Low pressure switch : This is a safety feature designed to make sure there is at least 30 psi being delivered to the LOGIC CONTROLLED commercial RO system before the motor starts. This switch protects the pump from running dry due to no feed water supply.
- Low pressure bypass delay: Typically, when the RO system pump starts, a low pressure condition can occur due to the suction of the pump. A timer in the control circuit allows the RO system to continue to run for about 10 seconds to override any low pressure shut-off condition.
- 24 volt level control circuit: Low voltage is supplied to the float switches for safety reasons.
- Time delay start: A timer in the control circuit delays system start to make sure the RO system is flooded with water before the high pressure pump starts.
- 30 amp contactor: The contactor is a switch that controls power to the motor.
Explanation of Optional Features
- Recycle flow meter: This flow meter monitors the amount of water being recycled from the waste side of the membrane back into the inlet of the pump..
- Tank pressure switch: The LOGIC CONTROLLED commercial RO system can be set up for a pressurized water storage tank. If this option is selected, it is important that the air pressure on the storage tank is set at 25 psi.
- 3phase power supply with IEC motor contactor: Choose this option if you want to connect the system to a 3phase power supply.
- 50 hz electrical: Electrical supply of 50hz is common in Europe, South America, Africa, Middle Eastern, Asia and parts of Japan. (USA electrical supply is 60hz)
- 220 volt-60 hz: The Commercial LOGIC RO system is standard 110v power. Select this option if you prefer 220v.
- Shipping crate : Overseas shipments require extra protection. Customer will need this optional wood shipping crate.
- Options to ICP control box:
- Automatic hourly flush: This feature is a forward flow, rapid flow of water movement on the RO membrane. Flushing takes place during RO system start-up and every hour after that for 2 minute duration. Flushing helps loosen debris from the membrane surface, helping to prolong membrane life.
- Feed Water TDS digital monitor: Customer may elect this option to continually monitor the Total Dissolved Solids in the product water.
- High pressure cut-off w/manual restart and manual override: This switch turns off the RO system if the pressure exceeds 200 psi. A timer will try to re-start the RO system every 15 minutes. This re-start timer can be over-ridden by pushing a button.
- Pre-treat lock-out : This feature is used when a customer wishes to turn off the RO system during any pre-treatment backwashing. NOTE: The pre-treatment control valves must be outfitted with a lock-out micro switch for this feature to be operational.
- Product diversion: Diverts the permeate water to drain on system start-up for two minutes. Mostly used on high-purity water applications where the highest quality water available from the RO system is directed to the storage tank.
- Permeate purge: After RO system shut-down, pure water is directed back to the RO membrane, purging all concentrated water out of the membrane housing. Ideal for high TDS applications to prolong membrane life.
Feed Water Requirements
- Temperature 85 °F maximum
- pH range 3-11
- Hardness must be removed.
- TDS 2000 ppm maximum.
- Iron 0.5 ppm maximum.
- Turbidity should be removed.
- Hydrogen sulfide must be removed.
- Silica needs to be less than 125 ppm in the concentrate stream, anti-scalant should be considered for any levels over 75 ppm.
- Input Pressure 40-80 psi maximum
- Operating pressure 200 psi maximum
- Water recovery up to 60% and is field adjusted by customer. (Only under certain conditions can the recovery be set higher than 50%)
- Flow rates are determined by membrane manufacturer's testing criteria of 1500 ppm NaCl solution @ 77 °F water temperature and 225 psi at 10-15% recovery.
- Actual flow rates may vary depending on the pre-treatment used, water conditions, membrane array, and applied pressure.
No reviews were found for APEC - Logic Controlled Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Systems. Be the first to review!