Apex Instruments - Model MAC155-CT - Continuous Moisture Analyzers
For continuous stack monitoring with built in calibrator Measures absolute humidity to 1200°F / 650°C (optional to 2400°F / 1300°C ) Can be used to higher temperatures with accessories % Moisture by volume Contains built in equipment allowing daily 2 point calibration and system checks Can be recalibrated in the field using internal calibrator.
The MAC 155 Controller is the interface to the MAC 155 Moisture Analyzer Probe. The controller provides power to the probe and communicates with it over a serial link. The 2U rack mount design occupies only 3½” of rack space. Options are available for desktop operation or for mounting to a control panel. The easy to read vacuum fluorescent display shows the stack moisture level in % by volume. The moisture level signal is available as a 4-20ma or 0-20ma current loop output. The daily calibration check sequence can be programmed into the controller using the menu driven display and pushbuttons on the unit. Alarms are also displayed. A diagnostic menu is also provided. An Ethernet option allows full control of the MAC 155 Moisture Analyzer System over a network. The system can be controlled from a PLC using either the discrete I/O option or the serial PLC option.
Options for MAC155-CT
- EN Ethernet connection (TCP/IP) for network management
- PLC PLC interface (remote DIN rail mount)
- RTU MODBUS RTU option
- MB Panel mounting brackets for electrical panel
- FT Desktop option includes rubber feet and tilt bail for desktop use
- V 230V option (120 V standard) °
- Automatic Sequencing of Daily Calibration Checks and Filter Flow Back.
- Displays Moisture Values and Probe Diagnostics.
- 19' Rack Mount 2U.
- Measure % Moisture by Volume in Exhaust Gases at Temperatures up to 1200 Degrees F/650 Degrees C.
- Nema 4X Waterproof Design
- Can be Re-Calibrated in the Field Using Internal Calibrator.
- System Check.
- In-Situ Measurement.
- Case Heater Option.
- Case Cool Option.
- Calibration Check Points:
- 3% to 15% Range.....6% and 12%
- 6% to 30% Range.....12% and 24%
- 9% to 45% Range.....18% and 36%
- 12% to 60% Range.....24% and 48%
- Maximum Stack Gas Temperature: 1200° F - Higher Temperatures Available. Consult Factory.
- Ambient Temperature Range: 30° F to 130° F. -40° F with Case Healer Option. 160° F with Case Cooling Option.
- Altitude Range: Sea Level to 6000 Ft.
- Accuracy: ±1% of Full Scale
- Linearity: ±1% of Full Scale
- Calibration Check Point Accuracy: ±1% of Full Scale
- Response Time: 60 Seconds or Less to Rreach 90% of Final Value
- Power Requirements: 90V to 135V 50/60 HZ@3A Max Standard 120V Unit
- Distilled Water:
- Tank Capacity.....1.07 Pint
- Water Usage.....1 pint Per Year