APG - Model RPM - Explosion Proof Resistive Level Transmitter with 1
From Level Transmitters - Continuous Float Level Transmitters
The RPM level sensor is designed for use in the chemical, oil, shipping, food processing, waste treatment, and many other industries. Each RPM is manufactured to the users specifications making it fit to work precisely according to the application requirements
Heavy Duty Explosion Proof
This level probe is built for heavy-duty applications that require ATEX/IECEx or CSA intrinsic safety, or CSA explosion proof certifications. It’s large float works well in dirty environments, and has been proven for years in the oil & gas and wastewater industries.
Made to Order
Probe length, float type, specific gravity, even outputs can all be customized to your needs. The RPM liquid level probe is meant to work for you.
No Fuss Operation
The RPM level float doesn’t struggle with many of the same variables that plague non-contact forms of measurement. With simple linear measurement, there is little that can disrupt the operation or the accuracy of the RPM.
This float level transmitter is the ultimate in durability. It's commonly referred to in the field as a mud probe, one of the most demanding applications around. It's also well suited for extreme sewage level measurement and has PDA approval for marine applications.
- Range:Up to 20 ft.
- Mount:Flange,No Mount,NPT
- Output:4-20 mA,Resistive
- Certification:Class 1, Div 1,Explosion Proof,ATEX
- Resolution : ±0.5 in.
- Programming : N/A
- Supply Voltage
- 12-24 VDC for 4-20mA Output
- 0-5, 0-10, 0-15 VDC for Resistive Output
- Cable Entry : ¾ in. NPT
- 316L SS Stem
- Polyurethane Float
- 316L SS Float
- Housing : Cast Aluminum
- CSA Explosion Proof : Class I, Div. 1 Groups C & D, Ex d, IIb T3
- CSA Intrinsically Safe : Class I, Div. 1 Groups C & D, Ex ia IIB T3 Ga
- ATEX Intrinsically Safe : Ex II 1G Ex ia IIB T3 Ga
- IECEx Intrinsically Safe : Ex ia IIB T3 Ga
- Marine Certifications : ABS Certificate of Design Assessment
- 0-5, 0-10 VDC
- Internet Connectivity with RST-5003
- Operating Temperature : -40 to 185° F
No reviews were found for APG - Model RPM - Explosion Proof Resistive Level Transmitter with 1. Be the first to review!