APG - Model Series PG10 - IP65 Digital Pressure Gauge with 5.5
The PG10 digital pressure gauge gives you true at-a-glance readability with the large 5-digit display and 270º radial bar graph. Built-in datalogging headlines a long list of standard funtions.
- Pressure Range : Up to 10,000 psi
- Accuracy :
- ±0.25% of full scale
- NIST up to ±0.1% available in select ranges
- Functions : Max-Min, Tare, Peak Hold, Units of Measure, Data-logging
- External Power : 9-28 VDC
- Batteries : 2 C alkaline batteries for 8,000 hours or 2 lithium batteries for 12,000 hours
- Weather-resistant injected molding phenolic
- Wetted-materials : 316L SS
- Approvals : N/A
- 4-20mA, 0-2 VDC, 0-5 VDC
- Solid State Relays
- SPDT Mechanical Relays
- APG Modbus (RTU)/RS-485
- Internet Connectivity
- 4-20mA with RST-5003
- Modbus with RST-5003 or LOE
- Operating Temperature : 0 to 160° F
- Enclosure Protection : IP65
With a large, 5-digit display, 0.68 in. characters, and a 270° radial bar graph, the series PG10 pressure gauges give you true at-a-glance readability.
Based on the PG gauge platform, series PG10 feature standard functions such as tare, peak hold, max-min, and selectable units of measure. In addition, you get data-logging, and optional solid-state or SPDT mechanical relays.
Unlike cheap dial gauges, digital pressure gauges eliminate the guesswork with high accuracy and resolution for exact measurements you can trust.
NIST Certificates & Re-Calibration
When purchasing your series PG10 IP65 digital pressure gauge, or any other pressure transmitter, ask for a NIST certificate for the standard 0.25% accuracy, or for 0.1% accuracy. We can also provide NIST certificates for your regular factory re-calibration.
With a large display and a 270° radial bar graph, the Series PG10 IP65 Digital Pressure Gauge with 5.5' Display is our most full-featured gauge with the longest battery life.
- Enclosure Protection:IP65
- Relays:Solid State,SPDT
- Batteries:2 C Alkaline (8,000 hrs)