APG - Model Series PT-500-P30 - Submersible Pressure Transmitter For Dirty Liquids
The PT-500 is designed for reliability in waste water and other dirty or turbulent liquids. Its unique set of features puts it in a class of its own: Built-in lightning protection, class 1, div. 1/zone 0 certification, choice of patented re-usable cage or fixed, welded cage, field adjustable zero, conduit mounting threads, ingenious and compact vent tube filter cap.
The PT-500 is a rugged submersible pressure transmitter designed for tank liquid level measurement, water and wastewater applications, and well depth measurement.
Durability In Submerged Environments
For caustic, turbulent, and dirty liquids. The PT-500 is the pinnacle of durability with a 316L SS, patented cage, and built-in lightning protection.
- Output: 4-20 mA, Modbus RTU, Voltage, mV/V, Tank Cloud Slave
- Range: Up to 450 ft.
- Lightning Protection?: Yes
- Certification: Class 1, Div 1, Intrinsically Safe
NIST Certificates & Re-Calibration
When you buy a PT-500 submersible pressure transducer, or any of our pressure sensors, request a NIST certificate for accuracy up to 0.1% full scale. We can do the same on your regular factory re-calibration, which we recommend doing annually.
Have your submersible pressure transducer re-calibrated at our factory on a regular basis. This will ensure accurate and reliability performance for years.
- Simple to install
- High precision, solid state signal: 4-20 mA
- Exclusive, removable and reusable cage
- 1/2' NPTM option on cable end for use with conduit
- Durable transducer face
- Intrinsically safe for Class 1, Div 1 /Zone 0 (4-20mA only)
- Built-in lightning protection on every model
- To 450 ft. deep
- B.F.S.L. ≤ 0.25% of span
- 1 year stability ≤ 0.25% of span
- Temperature Compensation Range
- 32 to 122° F (0 to 50° C)
- Temperature Error (reference temp 70° F)
- Zero: ≤ 0.025% F.S./°F
- Span: ≤ 0.025% F.S./°F
- mA & VDC Output:
- Field Zero Adjustment
- Modbus Output:
- Modbus Software
- mV/V Output:
- Lightning Protection
- Built In, Protected against reverse polarity, surge per IEC 61000-4-5
- External Power
- 10-28 VDC
- Vented Urethane Cable
- Tensile Strength up to 200 lbs
- 316L SS Sensor
- Urethane Cable
- Hytrel Cable
- PVC Cable
- Patented Removable/Reusable (U.S. Patent No. 7,787,330)
- Lightning Protection
- Compliant with IEC 61000-4-5 Standards for electrical surges
- CSA Intrinsically Safe
- Class 1, Div. 1 Groups C & D
- RS-485 Modbus
- 0-5 VDC
- Internet Connectivity
- Tank Cloud Compatible (Modbus version)
- 4-20mA version via RST-5003
- Operating Temperature
- 0 to 185° F
- Enclosure Protection
- Submersible to 450 ft.