APG - Model Series RP - Explosion Proof Resistive Level Transmitter with 1/2
The RP level sensor is designed for use in the chemical, oil, shipping, food processing, waste treatment, and many other industries. Each RP is manufactured to the users specifications making it fit to work precisely according to the application requirements.
The RP level probe is fully customizable. From stem, or probe, length to float size and specific gravity, the RP level float will be tailored to your exact application needs.
This level float is installed in some of the toughest applications in the world. The RP probe features superior quality, and high chemical compatibility to endure almost any level measurement application.
The RP probe makes level control easy. With simple “float-goes-up, float-goes-down” operation, this liquid level probe is far less prone to interruptions in performance or accuracy.
Every bit as durable as it's bigger brother, the RPM, the RP is designed for smaller tanks, up to 8 ft. in height.
- Range:Up to 96 in.
- Output:4-20 mA,Resistive
- Certification:Class 1, Div 1,Explosion Proof
- Accuracy : ±0.59 in.
- Programming : N/A
- External Power : 12-24 VDC
- Materials : 304 SS, 316L SS
- Housing : Aluminum Die Cast
- RPX Model Certifications
- Hazardous CSA Class 1, Div. 1 Groups C & D
- Intrinsically Safe CSA Class 1, Div. 1 Groups C & D
- Internet Connectivity with RST-5003
- Operating Temp. Stainless : 14 to 185° F