APG - Model Series PG7 - IP67 Digital Pressure Gauge with 0.25% Accuracy
Robust Digital Gauge For Harsh Environments. The Series PG7 IP67 Digital Pressure Gauge with 0.25% Accuracy is our most rugged gauge, built for either indoor or outdoor use with an IP67 rating, longer battery life, and a full set of functions. Enclosure Protection: IP67. Relays: Solid State. Batteries: 2 AA Alkaline (2,000 hrs).
Rugged for Outdoor/Indoor Use
The Series PG7 digital pressure gauge is environmentally sealed with an IP67 rating. This rugged gauge can be used both indoors and out, and is designed to handle a beating.
We wanted to make a digital gauge that had everything you needed. So we gave you such functions as tare, peak hold, max-min, and selectable units of measure.
Pressure measurement applications are often far too important for uncertainty. The Series PG7 gives exact measurements with a 0.25% of full-scale accuracy and a resolution up to 2 decimal points.
NIST Certificates & Re-Calibration
When you place an order for a Series PG7, or any other pressure sensor, you can request a NIST certificate to the standard 0.25% accuracy, or an improved 0.1% accuracy. We can offer the same service for a factory re-calibration later on.
Send your pressure gauge back in for an annual calibration service to keep it performing reliably for years.
- Large, full 5-digit display with 0.4 in. characters
- Available ranges from vacuum up to 10,000 psi
- Environmentally sealed housing; IP67
- Tare, Peak Hold, and Max/Min functions standard
- ±0.25% accuracy of full scale
- User selectable units of measure (psi, kPa, mmHg, cmHg, mbar, bar, inH2O, ftH2O, kg/cm2)
- Available RS-485/Modbus RTU output
- Pressure Range
- Up to 10,000 psi
- ±0.25% of full scale
- NIST up to ±0.1% available in select ranges
- Max-Min, Tare, Peak Hold, Units of Measure, and more
- External Power
- 9-28 VDC
- 2 AA alkaline batteries for 2,000 hours
- Injection molded EMI-X PDX-W-88341
- 316L SS
- 4-20mA, 0-2 VDC, 0-5 VDC
- Solid State Relays
- APG Modbus (RTU)/RS-485
- Internet Connectivity
- 4-20mA with RST-5003
- Modbus with RST-5003 or LOE
- Operating Temperature
- 0 to 160° F
- Enclosure Protection