AppliTek EnviroLyzer - Model ISE Series - On-Line Water Analyzers System
The EnviroLyzer ISE Series are water analyzers designed for a specific set of water applications where ion-selective electrodes are the preferred analytical technique. Contrary to separate electrodes, the ISE Series allow to perform measurements in batch.
This reduces the risk of cross-contamination, reduces consumption of specific reagents and enhances control over conversion of ion activity to electric potential:
- Automatic, precise and reproducible ion-selective measurements
- Standard smart automatic features
- Standard 4 – 20 mA signal output with alarm processing
- Higher measuring ranges by internal dilution
- Optionally multiple stream analysis
Companies and authorities often perceive management of the quantity and quality of water resources as challenging. On-line monitoring helps them to measure quickly and effectively all the relevant parameters in the water, whether it comes from a natural source or an industrial site. The EnviroLyzer Series are the perfect solution for monitoring applications in waste water, boiler feed water, surface water and drinking water.
Similar to the colorimetric EnviroLyzer Series, the EnviroLyzer ISE Series are equipped with a new compact dust- and splash-proof analyzer enclosure consisting of a powder coated steel back, combined with an ergonomic ABS hinged part. Purging with instrument air is possible in case of extreme humidity or risk of accumulation of corrosive gases.
AppliTek’s proprietary controller-database software UPAMATIC is used in the industrial panel PC of the EnviroLyzer Series. The fully integrated software platform comes standard with every analyzer as the human interface but also features a host of functions specifically designed for industrial monitoring needs such as fast data acquisition, industry standard connectivity and various data exchange to supervision possibilities.
- On-line, automatic ion-selective measurements
- Single methodology, single parameter, factory set measuring range
- Standard measuring ranges with optional internal dilution for high to very high ranges
- Minimalistic design: small footprint, less complexity
- Complete separation between electronics and wet part
- Smart features and add-on units reduce down-time and unnecessary checks substantially
- Up to six (6) sampling points possible
- Incorporated industrial panel PC with AppliTek controller software
- Extended data communication and exchange features