AppliTek TitriLyzer - Series of On-Line Titrimetric Analyzers
Titration involves determining the analyte(s) of interest by the addition of accurately known volumes of standardized titrant to a sample solution. The TitriLyzer Series of On-line Titrimetric Analyzers are state of the art titration systems equipped with a high precision dispenser system and other quality components, available at an attractive price/quality ratio.
For the TitriLyzer® Series, two distinct titrimetric techniques are available in function of the measuring range, the application and parameter.
- Acid-base, redox or precipitation titration are typically used in the potentiometric configuration, where the endpoint is determined by use of a pair of electrodes or a combination electrode, i.e. the indicator and reference electrode.
- In the (photo)colorimetric analyzer configuration, color change is used to determine the endpoint of the titration. The color change is accurately measured by AppliTek’s own compact photometer with high sensitivity.
On-line monitoring of chemical parameters and quality indices in both clean and dirty water types:
- Boiler feed water / steam cycle monitoring
- Anaerobic digestion control
- Drinking water monitoring
- Waste water monitoring
- Flexibility in titration methodology
- Straight-forward design, single methodology, single parameter, factory set measuring range
- Complete separation between electronics and wet part
- Smart features and add-on units reduce down-time and unnecessary checks substantially
- Up to three (6) sampling points possible
- Incorporated industrial PC with AppliTek controller software
- Extended data communication and exchange features