AppliTek UPA - Universal Process Analyzer
The UPA Universal Process Analyzer is a state of the art multiparameter analyzer mainframe enabling operators to monitor precisely critical process parameters in liquid applications. The mainframe embodies more than 25 years of expertise in analytical chemistry and a legacy of countless applications in various industries. The flexibility and versatility of the mainframe allows, in function of the application and the measuring range, for the most suitable methodology: colorimetric or titrimetric analysis, standard addition by ISE or even a combination of two methodologies.
The UPA Universal Process Analyzer is equipped with an IP55 fiberglass reinforced polyester cabinet for use in industrial environments. The wet-chemical part is easily accessible and protected by a hardened glass door providing swift inspection of the chemistry without opening the cabinet. If necessary the cabinet can be purged with instrument air in case of extreme humidity or risk of accumulation of corrosive gases.
AppliTek’s proprietary controller-database software UPAMATIC runs on the large 10.4″ touch screen panel PC. The solid state drive (SSD) technology of the fully integrated software platform assures stable operation in any kind of industrial environment, with fast data processing and simultaneous control of hardware and peripheral equipment (such as sampling panels or preconditioning). The platform also features a host of functions specifically designed for industrial monitoring needs such as fast data acquisition, industry standard connectivity and various data exchange to supervision possibilities.
- EnviroLyzer Series of On-line Colorimetric Analyzers
- TitriLyzer Series of On-line Titrimetric Analyzers
For all other parameters please browse the On-line Analyzers Suite under Products & Solutions.
- Standard analytical methods: colorimetry, titration (also Karl Fisher) or ion-selective
- Combination of two different methods possible, or two identical analysis trains (e.g. double titration)
- 10.4” incorporated industrial panel PC with touch screen and excellent viewing angle
- Extended functionality for programming and interfacing
- Complete separation between electronics and wet part
- Smart features and add-on units reduce down-time and unnecessary checks substantially
- Up to six (6) sampling points possible
- Incorporated industrial panel PC with AppliTek controller software
- Extended data communication and exchange features