AppliTrace - Model Duo - Series of Trace Metal Analyzers
The AppliTrace Series have been developed for companies and authorities wishing a cost-effective solution for trace metal (heavy metal) monitoring relative to environmental pollution and/or discharge compliance. For many metals the analyzer boasts limits of detection (LOD) in the low ppb to high ppt range, comparing the ASV technique favorably with AAS or ICP analysis. ASV is also insensitive to the typical interference from which colorimetric measurements can suffer.
The add-on pretreatment digestion unit has been designed specifically for samples with higher organic contents, suspended particles and changing composition. The optional digestion unit conforms with US EPA Method 200.2 or 200.7 and processes samples with concentrated acids and oxidizing agents at high temperature.
Compared to the standard AppliTrace, the Duo mainframe integrates the equivalent of two analyzers. The analyzer consists of two independent, separated analysis trains each with an ASV flowcell and different working electrodes. Please ask your appointed distributor or our Application department for advice.
- Duo model: analytical mainframe with double ASV flowcell
- Pre-treatment options for complexed forms or higher organic content
- Easy operation and simple maintenance
- Excellent correlation with standard laboratory methods
- Low consumption of sample and reagents
- Incorporated industrial PC with AppliTek controller software
- Extended data communication and exchange features
- Anodic Stripping Voltammetry (ASV) after hot acid digestion
Working electrodes (2)
- Glassy carbon, gold or bismuth
- 40 minutes, including digestion
- Factory calibrated
- Automatic, free adjustable sequence
- Better than 1 µg/L