AppliTrace - Series of Trace Metal Analyzers
The AppliTrace Series have been developed for companies and authorities wishing a cost-effective solution for trace metal (heavy metal) monitoring relative to environmental pollution and/or discharge compliance. For many metals the analyzer boasts limits of detection (LOD) in the low ppb to high ppt range, comparing the ASV technique favorably with AAS or ICP analysis. ASV is also insensitive to the typical interference from which colorimetric measurements can suffer.
The add-on pretreatment digestion unit has been designed specifically for samples with higher organic contents, suspended particles and changing composition. The optional digestion unit conforms with US EPA Method 200.2 or 200.7 and processes samples with concentrated acids and oxidizing agents at high temperature.
The AppliTrace Series are available in two distinct mainframes: one standard with a single ASV flowcell and single working electrode for determination of 1 up to 4 metals. A more expensive alternative, the larger Duo mainframe integrates the equivalent of two analyzers each with an ASV cell, and the preferred choice when a compact installation is deemed necessary. Please ask your appointed distributor or our Application department for advice on your needs.
- Flexibility in analytical mainframe: single or double ASV cell (Duo model)
- Pre-treatment options for complexed forms or higher organic content
- Easy operation and simple maintenance
- Excellent correlation with standard laboratory methods
- Low consumption of sample and reagents
- Incorporated industrial PC with AppliTek controller software
- Extended data communication and exchange features
- Anodic Stripping Voltammetry (ASV)
- Glassy carbon, gold or bismuth
- 40 minutes, including digestion
- Factory calibrated
- Automatic, free adjustable sequence
- Better than 1 µg/L