Aptomar - Model TCMS - Tactical Collaboration And Management System
The TCMS is a standalone tactical tool for collaboration and information sharing between the vessels, platforms and land based resources involved in safety critical operations at sea.
- Radar OSD systems
- SAR buoys
The TCMS will provide the personnel on the vessels, platforms and at shore based centres a clear and real time overview of any ongoing operation such as oil spill recovery, search and rescue, inspection of subsea pipelines or monitoring of an ongoing repair or towing operation.
The TCMS allows the operator to:
- Access real time information from all available resources and sensors connected to the TCMS system at:
- Platforms, Vessels, Terminals and Land Operations
- Participate and contribute with own know how in the operation
- Import and distribute safety critical information in real time
- Provide assistance during Search and Rescue operations
- Document and record operational data for administrative and training purposes, analysis of incidents and future planning.