Aqua Metrology - Model THM-100 - Online Analyzers
When integrated into a utilities’ DBP control strategy, the THM-100™ products serve as an essential element to ensure regulatory compliance with THM standards. The online THM-100 analyzers also lead to intelligent water treatment systems since real-time sensing ensures performance is optimized to avoid under- or over-treatment and that any deterioration in system performance is signaled to permit timely remedial intervention.
The online THM-100 analyzers provide automated, unattended measurement of THMs levels in raw and finished drinking water or wastewater; measuring chloroform or bromoform species as well as Total THM and THM Formation Potential.
Our online THM-100 instruments enable users to protect the environment from harmful DBPs while controlling operation
al and treatment costs by:
- Determining the THM Formation Potential of raw or treated water and wastewater
- Quickly detecting changing THM levels
- Optimizing chemicals usage and reducing associated labor costs
- Maximizing media lifetime, extending the time between costly media replacement
- Reducing operational downtimes
- Maximizing blend efficiencies and minimizing treatment usage
- Reducing labor and sampling costs
- Assisting in water quality monitoring in handover points in consecutive water systems
The operation of every online THM-100 monitor is supported with remote, 24/7 factory monitoring to ensure the quick identification and remediation of operational issues. Our unique approach minimizes downtime and optimizes performance.
Every system is offered with an annual service contract inclusive of a 5-year warranty.