Aqua Milling - Replacing Piping Systems
Pipetech has established a strong reputation for successfully being able to remove scale that other service providers continue to struggle with. Our Aqua Milling is often the only alternative to replacing piping systems and is a fraction of the cost. It has the ability to negotiate bends where PIG tools can’t.
The Aqua Milling system is extremely efficient and cleans pipework without causing any damage. Pipetech has an exclusive regional license for the Aqua Milling technology from Aqua Drill International in the USA, and has a wealth of experienced engineers, solving some of the toughest scale problems around.
Aqua Milling can also be used for waste removal and cleaning inside vessels. In addition the Pipeline in Operation (PIO) unit can clean pressurised environments.
- 12mm to 3m diameter pipes
- 600m continuous reach
- Up to 20 directional changes
- Horizontal, vertical and buried pipes
- Able to clean teflon-coated, graphite, steel, concrete, PVC, HDPE & fiberglass pipes, amongst others
- Vertical pipes up to 100m without fasteners, scaffolding, crane assistance, etc.
- Up to 2000 nozzle configurations
- Clean water technology
- Multi directional 20 changes.
- Record of 15 EA 90˚bends in 6 inch pipes.
Some of the applications on which Pipetech have successfully used Aqua Milling are:
- Produced water system
- Dropouts and pump caisson
- Deluge systems
- Ventilation liner
- Venturi (smelter)
- Water pipes
- Transfer lines of coke plant
- Heat exchangers
- Cement Line
- Calcium carbonate
- Crude oil
- Ceramic liner
- Iron oxide (rust)
- Barium sulphate
- Norm waste