AQUA - Model ACTEON 3000 - Multiparameter probes
Using the ACTEON 3000 Meter/datalogger associated to AQUA probe range allows you to measure up to 6 parameters simultaneously: Temperature, conductivity, pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, depth. Connection of the sensors by simple 'clip'. Pocket size for maximum user convenience (length = 420 mm, diameter = 40 mm). Flexibility in use : its independent connection cable length allows adjusting cable length according to your needs. SDI-12 Communication.
3 probes are available :
AQUA : Wastewater
AQUA 10 : Surface water (0-10 m),
AQUA 50 : Underground water (0-50 m).
- Reinforced probes for harsh environments
- Autonomy > 3 months (more than 180 000 measures)
- Compact and light
The new probes AQUA was designed to achieve the most accurate water quality analyses in all field conditions : wastewater, natural water, seawater…
The AQUA probes allows you to measure up to 6 parameters simultaneously.
- Fast and easy connection of the 3 mini-sensors by simple « clip »
- Pocket size for maximum user convenience
- Connection to the portable terminal ACTEON 3000, a computer (with the ACTEWIN software) or any other instrument using SDI12 protocol.
The ACTEON 3000 portable Terminal, a combinaison of reliability and technical performance, was design to allow you the best solution for water quality analyses.
- User friendly drop menu
- Pulse output for remote control of external equipment
- Compact, light and watertight (IP 67)
- Multilingual display FR, EN, ES, DE
- Data storage: 32768 measurements each comprising 6 measurements
- Power: 4 standard alkaline batteries AA LR6
- Capacity: 2 000 hours
- Communication protocol: SDI12/RS232
- Dimensions (WxLxD mm): 145 x 245 x 110
- Output: Pulse output
- Weight: 600 g
- Operation temperature: - 5°C à + 50°C
- Degree of protection: IP 67
- Screen: Wide screen LCD 8 lines x 21 columns
- Barometer: 600,0 to 1 100,0 hPa (± 4 hPa)