Why Aqua Trac?
The benefits of Aqua Trac are many:
- Easily implement irrigation decisions based on soil moisture profile with the click of a button
- Read several major soil moisture probe brands, including AquaCheck, Sentek, Decagon, and Watermark
- Data is pushed directly to simple, easy-to-read graphs on the AgSense dashboard
- View moisture conditions on WagNet.net, or with the free AgSense Mobile app on a smartphone or tablet
- Take the guesswork out of sub-surface soil moisture content to prevent irrigation mistakes, saving time, water, and money
- Keep fertilizer and crop protection chemicals in the desired root zone and prevent groundwater contamination
- Automatically share results with your agronomy partners in electronically easy-to-read graphs and charts
- Keep tabs on root zone activity, and use irrigation rate and timing to optimize root development
- Available through multiple AgSense agronomic partners as part of their irrigation management program
- Aqua Trac Pro reads a digital capacitance probe and/or Watermark sensors, drip pressure transducer, flow, temperature, rainfall and tank/pond levels.
- Aqua Trac Lite reads a digital capacitance probe, flow, temperature, and rainfall.