AquaClear - Tap Water Reverse Osmosis Systems
Tap water or city municipal water that we all use on a daily basis to clean dishes, wash clothes, cook food and shower with is full of contamination. Many cities unfortunately are still using the same equipment that is in dire need of replacement from wear and old age. The financial backing for most state governments just isn’t there to aide in the repair work needed for many cities still using this old and worn out equipment providing our tap water. If that wasn’t bad enough, cities add chemicals to our water supply such as fluoride and also chlorine. The reality of this situation is that our tap water supplies will greatly decline in quality in the years to come. The number one thing we can do to protect ourselves and our families is to treat the contaminants in our city’s water supply and one of the best ways of doing that is by using a reverse osmosis system.
Water Treatment Specialists manufacture and specialize in tap water reverse osmosis systems from 500 to 1,000,000 gallons per day.
- Maximum feed water temperature: 38°C/100°F *
- Minimum feed water temperature: 38°C/100°F *
- Maximum SDI: <3
- Maximum turbidity: 1 NTU
- Maximum feed water TDS: 15,000 ppm
- Maximum hardness: 0 gpg **
- Maximum Silica Tolerance: 60 ppm ***
- Maximum iron: .05 ppm
- Feed water pressure: 20 to 80 psi
- Operating pressure: 150 to 250 psi****
- pH feed range: 3-11
- Maximum feed chlorine: 0 ppm *****
* Feed water temperature affects how the system performs and produces. All system performance based on 25°C/77°F feed water temperature.
** Antiscalants or pre-treatment may be required to prevent membrane scale and prolong membrane life.
*** Based on a 60% recovery.
**** Operating pressure is determined by feed TDS and temperature.
***** Pre-treatment required for chlorine removal of the feed water to prevent membrane damage.
- 460V/3Ph/60Hz power supply
- Microprocessor based control panel
- Programmable time delay and set points
- Status indicators
- Permeate & concentrate flow meters
- Motor starter
- NEMA 12 enclosure
- Low pressure switch
- High pressure switch
- Liquid filled pressure gauges
- Permeate conductivity monitor
- Powder coated carbon steel frame
- 4″ TFC spiral wound membranes
- Multi-stage pump
- FRP membrane housing
- 5 micron cartridge pre-filter
- 380-415V/3Ph/50Hz power supply
- 220V/3Ph/60Hz power supply
- Product tank level controller switch
- Feed pH controller with sensor
- Post deionization polishers
- Pre-piped skid system
- Feed ORP controller with sensor
- Water and hour meters
- Chemical dosing systems
- Media and Iron prefiltration systems
- Ozonation and UV sterilization systems
- Feed water conductivity monitor
- Membrane cleaning skid
- Automatic hourly flush
- Low pressure switch (pump protection)
- High pressure switch (system protection)