AQUADISC - Model 250 - Fine Bubble Air Diffuser
Increase the transfer air / liquid and avoid the phenomenon of coalescence. The AQUADISC 250 fine bubble air diffuser distributes the bubbles over the whole membrane surface to increase air/liquid transfer and to avoid coalescence. It is mostly used for aerating and oxygenating activated sludge tanks at municipal or industrial treatment plants.
- Diameter of the EPDM membrane: 250 mm
- Unit air flow range : 1 to 5 Nm³/h
- Usual air flow : 3 to 3.5 Nm³/h
The AQUADISC 250 fine bubble air diffuser is entirely developed and made in France.
The AQUADISC 250 diffuser has three entirely separate components:
- The support base of the AQUADISC 250 fine bubble air diffuser is made of a moulded polypropylene disc. It can be fixed on the air distribution pipes by a threaded nipple ¾
- The disc is covered with a stout EPDM membrane regularly perforated
- The membrane is secured upon the disc by stainless steel clamping ring.
- It may be installed on a stainless steel or PVC framework ;
- The aeration system of which it is a part may be fixed or liftable ;
- The membrane is also available in silicone.