AQUADISC - Model 320 - Fine Bubble Air Diffuser
From Bottom Air Diffusers
Increase the transfer air / liquid and avoid the phenomenon of coalescence. The AQUADISC 320 fine bubble air diffuser distributes the bubbles over the whole membrane surface to increase air/liquid transfer and to avoid coalescence. It is mostly used for aerating and oxygenating activated sludge tanks at municipal or industrial treatment plants.
- Diameter of the EPDM membrane: 320 mm
- Unit air flow range : 3 to 12 Nm³/h
- Usual air flow : 5 to 7 Nm³/h.
- The support base of the AQUADISC 320 fine bubble air diffuser is made of a moulded polypropylene disc. It can be fixed on the air distribution pipes by a threaded nipple ¾
- The disc is covered with a stout EPDM membrane regularly perforated
- The membrane is attached to the disc with a fibre-reinforced polypropylene clamping ring.
- It may be installed on a stainless steel or PVC framework
- The aeration system of which it is a part may be fixed or liftable
- The membrane is also available in silicone.
Reviews have been disabled for AQUADISC - Model 320 - Fine Bubble Air Diffuser.