Aquaflex - Model TEE - Tapping Tee
From Easy Repair Clamps
ATT series are available and used onlty two section ; suitable for flanged connections on the pipelines especially in municipal instalations.Because of its light-weight and easy installation the Tapping TEE is extremely useful to make flande connections on pipelines,even under pressure.
Tapping TEE can be used to repair the following pipe types:
- Ductile Iron (DI)
- Cast Iron (CI)
- Steel (St.)
- Asbestos Cement (AC)
- PE coated steel
- Specifications: Band: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel.316 is commanly used for sea water or in salty water with NBR rubber is recommended.
- Bolts and 304 or 316 Stainless Steel. Bolts threads are teflon coated (gren or black)to prevent galling. (UNC Rolled thread –ASTM 193)
- Nuts: attached to the clamp sidebar by means of a TIG weld.
- Lugs: Type 304 or 316 Stainless Steel, MIG welded to clamp sidebar.
- Sidebars: Type 304 or 316 Stainless Steel Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) welded to form a strong, permanent fusion with the repair clamp band.
- Lifter Bar: Type 304 or 316 Stainless Steel. Lip curve holds bolts in position while tightening and serves as a bearing surface for nuts.
- Flange design: Flanges are drilled acc. to DIN 2576 and NEN 1092-1. The ﬂange thickness is 24 mm for ﬂanges up to DN 200 and 26 mm for ﬂanges up to up to DN 300. Standard ﬂanges are ﬂat faced PN 10, but raised faced, ASA and PN 16 ﬂanges are available upon request.
- Depending on OD and ﬂange size the branch can be supported by an additional reinforcement. Pipe and valve should always be supported according to standard codes of practice. Size on size tapping sleeves require the use of an undersized shell cutter. Please ask your distributor for more information.
- Gasket: EPDM compounded for potable water service. Gasket ends are tapered for a dependable seal. NBR compounded for GAS industries. Also Potable NBR,SBR,VITON,SILICON can be used as requested.(Vulcanized rubber- ISO 814 NORM)
- Armor: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel vulcanized and recessed into the gasket to ensure uniform compression against the pipe.
- Passivated: All clamps are fully passivated by means of a chemical technique which restores the corrosion resistant characteristics of the stainless steel.After welding process.
Some Other Standards
- *Welding parts for SS course bubble . NBN EN 287-1 –AISI 316