AquaGuidance - Model AGCT-1000 - Filter Systems
AquaGuidance AGCT-1000 safe drinking water countertop system is the popular choice for people who want ease of install and easy access to their drinking water filter. It is an ideal solution for people that rent and cannot install permanent fixtures to the current plumbing or for college students, business people, or our service men & women that move frequently.
The AGCT-1000 attaches to the existing sink faucet and with a simple push of the diverter valve clean, safe, great tasting drinking water is delivered to the system for your enjoyment. In the original position the valve allows unfiltered water to run directly into the sink to rinse dishes, etc.
- Highest Certified Capacity Combined Lead, Mercury, Chloramine, Chlorine, Taste and Odor reduction filter on the market.*
- 1750 Gallons Capacity for Lead, Mercury, Chloramine, and Chlorine reduction performance.
- Over 4.75 gallons every day for a year!
- Installs in less than 10 mins.
- No need to disrupt plumbing under the sink.
- No separate hole to drill in countertop.
- All hardware included for typical installation.
- Based on cost per gallon it is a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- Replaces up to 14,000 16 oz bottles!
- Makes great tasting coffee, tea, and other cold drinks.
- Provides high quality water for infant/baby formula and for women during pregnancy.
- Perfect for pets
- Made in USA