AQUAlogger 520 - Temperature and Pressure Logger
The AQUAlogger 520 is a miniature instrument, capable of monitoring accurate temperature and pressure measurements at depths of up to 1000m. The device is a flexible alternative to thermistor chains, given its self-contained design. The AQUAlogger 520 is an appropriate instrument for both ocean and environmental applications.
- Long term deployments
- Temperature distribution surveys
- Flexible alternative to thermistor chains
- Environmental impact assessments
- Time series of temperature at fixed depths/points
- The self-contained and compact design means the AQUAlogger 520 gives operators greater flexibility in deployment.
- The instrument has a narrow diameter (just 32mm), which makes it suitable for taking accurate measurements in small spaces.
- The AQUAlogger 520 has a USB-connected reader, which allows for easy uploading of up to 250,000 logged parameter readings, using a wireless communication system.
- Since the AQUAlogger 520 does not require any connectors, you can be confident your data is protected against leaks.
- The AQUAlogger 520 has a battery life of up to 5 years for a typical deployment setup.
- With an expansive memory that can store up to 250,000 parameter readings and its low power technology, this low maintenance device will save you time and money in the field.
- Each logger is individually calibrated by our expert team.
- Aquatec offer an annual service and calibration plan, to ensure continuity of reliable data.
- The logger can be supplied with pressure and temperature sensors, or temperature only, to enhance your understanding of the environment.
Ready to use
- We supply you with everything you need to get started, including a reader, software and manuals.
- The AQUAlogger is a cost-effective solution when purchasing many of the same instrument, as you will only need one reader to communicate with all of your loggers.