AquaLuxus - Model WC - Groundwater Wells Rehabilitation
AquaLuxus WC (Well Clean) is AquaLuxus WC (Well Clean) is new technology for the Rehabilitation of Ground Water Wells. It is an NSF/ANSI 60 certified liquid well cleaning solution for the use in new and existing groundwater wells to improve water production, water clarity and mitigate microbial growth on well screens, gravel packs and aquifers. AquaLuxus WC injected down hole on new and existing wells coats metal and mineral surfaces with a molecular barrier that reduces corrosion and deters bacterial growth. AquaLuxus WC also reduces the unpleasant odor caused by high levels of sulfur compounds found in some wells.
Recommended use of AquaLuxus WC solution:
- New well treatment to coat well surfaces to mitigate bacterial growth and corrosion and prolong original specific capacity.
- Old well treatment to mitigate bacterial growth and corrosion and to increase/
- restore original well specific capacity and improve water clarity.
- New and existing well treatment to reduce or eliminate H2S odor
- Improve water quality (color, taste and appearance)
- Completion Fluid – Drilling Mud Mobilization
- Improved Well Production
- Improved Clarity
- Reduced Down time
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Reduced Corrosion & Scaling
- Drilling Mud Mobilizer
- H2S Reduction
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Reduced MIC (Microbially Influenced Corrosion)
- Reduce Chlorine demand
- Reduce equipment and piping failures due to scale build-up corrosion
- Reduce pumping costs