This solution developed by the Japanese society Ecoeiwa is a revolutionary autonomous water treatment and sanitary wastewater recycling system.
- No possibility of water supply, no water source?
- No possibility of treated water drainage?
- Variable use frequency?
- Need to remain operational in case of disaster?
Aquamake answers all these on-the-spot issues!
- No sewage rejection, in other words, the system is free from the laws concerning private sanitizing systems laws.
- Totally autonomous, this system doesn’t need water supply.
- Units can be installed irrespective of location conditions.
- No water or periodic inspection costs.
- Very few maintenance needed.
- No wastewater discharge, therefore no sewer system needed.
- Choose between above ground or underground models.
- Customized units are also available according to the different needs.
- This system can also be deployed in case of natural disaster, in order to manage and/or supply an affected area.