AQUAS - Model 10, 20 & 30 - Easy Repair Clamps
From Easy Repair Clamps
Aquas 10, Aquas 20, Aquas30 for the rapid and permanent repair of pressurised gas and water pipelines. Through the elastic design such large external diameter tolerances can be taken up that clamps for up to four pipe types of one nominal width (e.g. cast iron, steel, PVC or fibre cement pipes are used.
Easy Repair clamps can be used to repair the following pipe types:
- Ductile Iron (DI)
- Cast Iron (CI)
- Steel (St.)
- Asbestos Cement (AC)
- PE coated steel
- Specifications: Band: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel.316 is commanly used for sea water or in salty water with NBR rubber is recommended.
- Bolts and 304 or 316 Stainless Steel. Bolts threads are teflon coated (gren or black)to prevent galling. (UNC Rolled thread –ASTM 193)
- Nuts: attached to the clamp sidebar by means of a TIG weld.
- Lugs: Type 304 or 316 Stainless Steel, MIG welded to clamp sidebar.
- Sidebars: Type 304 or 316 Stainless Steel Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) welded to form a strong, permanent fusion with the repair clamp band.
- Lifter Bar: Type 304 or 316 Stainless Steel. Lip curve holds bolts in position while tightening and serves as a bearing surface for nuts.
- Gasket: EPDM compounded for potable water service. Gasket ends are tapered for a dependable seal. NBR compounded for GAS industries. Also Potable NBR,SBR,VITON,SILICON can be used as requested.(Vulcanized rubber- ISO 814 NORM)
- Armor: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel vulcanized and recessed into the gasket to ensure uniform compression against the pipe.
- Passivated: All clamps are fully passivated by means of a chemical technique which restores the corrosion resistant characteristics of the stainless steel.After welding process.
Some Other Standards
- * Welding parts for SS course bubble . NBN EN 287-1 –AISI 316
- * Specification and qualification of welding procedures for metallic materials - Welding procedure test EN ISO 15614-1
- *Specification and approval of welding procedures for metallic materials - Welding procedure specification - Part 1: Arc welding NBN EN ISO 15609-1 :
- *(Vulcanized rubber- ISO 814 NORM)
- *Bolts: (UNC Rolled thread –ASTM 193)