AquaSafe - Model MSL50 - Dual Chamber Incubator
For water analysis professionals with existing photometric and electrochemical analysis equipment, the AquaSafe Microbiological Safety Laboratory MSL50 is the perfect companion, offering the reliable dual incubator, with PetriLok cartridge technology, enabling a variable stack of petri dishes to be handled with ease. With independent temperature controls for the dual chambers, as well as the high-performance removable 170W durable rechargeable battery pack, all housed in a waterproof carry case with incubator docking station for incubation on the go, the AquaSafe MSL50 is the ideal tool for water safety engineers looking to expand their capabilities to include microbiological testing.
- Test programs: 37°C, 44°C, User defined (20°C - 50°C). Adjustable 24 hour countdown timer.
- Timer: Adjustable, 1 - 24 hours with built in ‘pause on power loss’ feature
- No of incubation chambers: 2
- Max petri dish capacity: 50
- Incubation temperature range: 20°C – 50°C
- Temperature stability: ± 0.1°C
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C
- Optimum operating temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Storage temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- User interface: 128 x 32 pixel LCD display, 3 x tactile switches, audible alert
- Power supply: 12 – 24V DC or removable sealed lead acid power pack via integral case docking station.
- Power consumption:
- 37°C cycle @ 20°C ambient: Max power 16.1W, average power 6W, heating rate 0.7°C/min
Technical specifications (MSL50 kit)
Sampling - Lightweight sterilisable membrane filtration unit, anodised aluminium construction with user-replaceable silicone gasket, rubber o-ring and glass sintered membrane support disc. Integrated sample collection cup with 5 metre steel sampling cable and lanyard. Hand-powered PVC inline piston design vacuum pump with ergonomic handle, silicone tubing.
Incubation - Dual chamber PetriLok incubator, PC-ABS construction, independent temperature and timer control, audible alerts, variable 20-50°C temperature range, user-calibration, mates with in-case docking station, LCD graphical display with tactile switches, 2 PetriLok variable loading cassettes with capacity for up to 25 aluminium petri dishes per chamber. 50 reusable aluminium petri dishes.
Consumables - 250 sealed, sterilised membrane filters, 45µm porosity, 47mm diameter, gridded. 300 sterile absorbent pads with dispenser. 5 x sterile Membrane Lauryl Sulfate Broth sachets with indicating silica gel dessicant, sufficient for 250 petri dishes. Sterile deionised water for field broth manufacture. Field dechlorination sachets. Methanol for field sterilisation included as standard (subject to shipping regulations).
Sample storage bottles, magnifying lens, forceps, removable polypropylene accessories tray, removable sterilisable polypropylene work surface with rubber non-slip feet
500 x 305 x 457 (mm)