AquaSense microwave moisture meter builds on past successes to give you a totally new, reliable moisture sensor that stands up to the rough environment of concrete plants. Aquasense measures the on-line moisture content of fine aggregates such as sand and crushed stone used in concrete as well as many other granular materials. Its microwave technology eliminates all errors associated with resistance and capacitance methods, guaranteeing an accurate reading every time.
When used for concrete, AquaSense gives you constant yield, colour/texture, workability, strength and durability when used for batch control . . . . Read more
- Empty bin detection holds the reading when material falls below the sensor, to avoid spoiled batches.
- Bin Empty plus two programmable digital alarm outputs give warning of moisture outside limits.
- Stainless steel body and thick ceramic faceplate for long wear free life.
- Easy to mount, no need for accurate positioning. Mounting accessories included in kit.
- Internal software with Dynamic Calibration allows older readings to be re-used or discarded, making accuracy better.
- Internal storage of all calibration results makes each sensor independent of external software.
- Windows Graphic User Interface makes setup and calibration fast and easy.
- Industry standard digital interface is compatible with all control systems.
- Call us about a trial in your plant; we can arrange it.
Easy one-hole mounting in the wall of any bin or hopper, allowing insertion of the moisture sensor into the flow region above the gate. Measurement on the stagnant material against the bin wall must be avoided . . . . Read more
- Probe can be installed in sand without emptying the bin by just digging a hole and sliding it in.
- The angle of the sensing head packs the flowing material precisely to give compacted material. This is important in achieving the best accuracy.
- Internal software gives an average on-line moisture measurement over the flow period and holds this reading between batches.
- One-step digital calibration using laptop computer or batching system makes setup simple.
- Can be calibrated to read either surface moisture or total moisture.
- Up to 10 material calibration sets can be stored in sensor, for use with multiple ingredients.
- Consistently more accurate than oven dry tests.
- AquaSense on-line moisture sensor is manufactured in North America, guaranteeing you fast service, repairs and parts.
- Instruction manuals are in North American English, making them easily understood.
- Accessories include mounting flanges, junction boxes, cables etc.
- Free 30 day trial period in your plant, pay or return.
- Easy one-hole mounting in the wall of any bin or hopper, allowing insertion into flow region above gate. Measurement must be made on the material flowing out of the bin, not the stagnant material against the bin wall. Probe can be installed in sand without emptying the bin.
- The angle of the sensing head packs the flowing material precisely during the flow period so that measurement takes place on compacted material This is important in achieving the best accuracy.
- Flow averaging software gives an average on-line moisture measurement over the flow period and holds this reading between batches, eliminating errors caused by dry or wet spots. It is essential to do these three things to get accurate results in batch control.
- One-step digital calibration using laptop computer or batching system.
- When used as an aggregate moisture probe in concrete applications, can be calibrated to read either surface moisture or total moisture.
- Multiple calibrations - up to 10 material calibration sets can be stored in sensor, for use in bins that handle multiple ingredients.
- Optional digital display for manual reading.
- RadarTron is a proven online moisture measurement system, accurate and reliable in thousands of installations and many different materials across North America, Europe and the Far East. We offer a free 30 day trial period in your plant. Alternatively, we can test a sample of 'new to us' material to verify that it can be measured accurately. Consistently more accurate than oven dry tests.
- RadarTron on-line moisture sensor is manufactured in North America, guaranteeing you fast service, repairs and parts. Our instruction manuals are in North American English; you can read and understand them easily.
- The RadarTron aggregate moisture probe is used by some of the largest concrete equipment manufacturers.