ANDe - Aquatic eDNA Sampling System
The ANDe™ system is designed for filtering larger volumes of water compared to current methods, reducing risk of contamination among sampling sites, and expediting sampling duration. The main components of the system are a backpack pump system with sensor feedback, an extension pole for sampling without entering water, and single-use, pre-loaded filters. An optional wrist-mounted wireless controller is also available.
No need to enter water. Minimize potential DNA contamination.
Pump maintains constant flow rate, Sample represents entire transect.
- eDNA filtration system with sensor feedback
- Uses single-use preloaded filter housings
- Includes telescoping carbon fiber pole extension (up to 12 feet) with remote pump controller and support bipod
- Dry-bag for consumables storage
- Wrist mounted wireless pump controller (optional)
- Preloaded, openable inline filter housing (single use)
- Single use forceps for filter membrane removal
- Tubing extension for filter housing
- Available in 1.2µm and 5µm filter sizes