From Bottom Aerators
The AQUATUBE fine bubble air diffuser is cylindrical in shape. It is covered by an EPDM membrane equipped with uniformly distributed micro-slots. It is mainly used for the aeration and oxygenation of activated sludge tanks in urban or industrial treatment plants. It achieves its optimal performance in the gutters and by oblique aeration.
- Can be used for fixed or crane ventilation systems alike
- One of the best oxygenation performance levels on the market, certified by IRSTEA
- Chemical inertia Mechanical and abrasion resistance
- Compatibility with high temperatures (up to 110°C)
- 100% recyclable product Can be cleaned with formic acid
- Entirely designed and manufactured in France
- The AQUATUBE® 90 can be installed on a circular manifold in DN100 stainless steel or DN110 PVC by simple bolting.
The AQUATUBE is composed of the following elements:
- Diffuser body: the polypropylene manufacturing of this component provides it with excellent resistance to abrasion, high chemical inertia and optimum mechanical strength:
- EPDM membrane: the perforation without removing material prevents water from entering the manifolds when aeration stops
- 3 clamping collars in A4 stainless steel (316L)
- Polypropylene mounting clips for fitting on the circular manifold (only for the Aquatube® 90)
- It can be installed on a stainless steel or PVC network;
- The aeration system, which it is part of, can be fixed or transported by crane. In the crane configuration, the ballast can be in steel or concrete;
- Also available in a double crane-mountable diffuser (two manifolds supplied by a single air downtake);
- The membrane also exists in silicone.