AQUATUBE - Model 70 - Fine Bubble Air Diffuser
From Bottom Air Diffusers
Aerate the waste water with the AQUATUBE 70. The cylindrical AQUATUBE 70 fine bubble air diffuser is covered with an EPDM membrane with evenly distributed micro-slots. It is mostly used for aerating and oxygenating activated sludge tanks at municipal or industrial treatment plants. It works best in channel installations.
- Unit air flow range : 1 to 12 Nm³/h/diffuser.
- Usual air flow : 7.5 to 9 Nm³/h/diffuser.
- Diameter of the EPDM membrane: 70 mm.
The AQUATUBE 70 fine bubble air diffuser is entirely developed and made in France.
- The aeration system of which it is a part may be fixed or liftable. In the liftable configuration, it is connected to the concrete ballast beam in the centre of which is its air supply
- It may be positioned on a stainless steel square section feeder
- The membrane is also available in silicone.
Reviews have been disabled for AQUATUBE - Model 70 - Fine Bubble Air Diffuser.