AQUATUBE - Model 90 - Fine Bubble Air Diffuser
From Bottom Air Diffusers
Aerate the waste water with the AQUATUBE 90. The AQUATUBE fine bubble air diffuser is cylindrical in shape and is covered with an EPDM membrane with evenly distributed micro-slots. It is mostly used for aerating and oxygenating activated sludge tanks at municipal or industrial treatment plants. It works best in channel installations.
- Unit air flow range : 1 to 12 Nm³/h/diffuser ;
- Usual air flow : 8 to 10 Nm³/h/diffuser ;
- Diameter of the EPDM membrane: 90 mm.
The AQUATUBE 90 fine bubble air diffuser is entirely developed and made in France.
The AQUATUBE fine bubble diffuser is designed to be set by pairs on every ND 100 pipes, thanks to its semi-circular head, by simple bolting. A toroidal seal enables the tightness with the pipe.
- It may be installed on a stainless steel or PVC framework ;
- The aeration system of which it is a part may be fixed or liftable. In the liftable configuration, the ballast may be made of steel or concrete ;
- Also available in double diffuser liftable configuration (two feeders supplied by a single air drop) ;
- The membrane is also available in silicone.