AquaVial - Model Plus - Water Test Kit for Total Bacteria
AquaVial Plus water testing kit is capable of detecting even low levels of dangerous bacteria, biofilm and fungi present in water, and signal the presence of E. coli bacteria. AquaVial Plus consists of two tests (AquaVial Total Bacteria and AquaVial E. coli) and is designed for testing well and ground water for bacteria and fungi levels above 500 CFU/ml and E. coli and coliform levels above 1 CFU/ml. AquaVial Plus Total Bacteria provides results in 15 minutes at 35°-40°C (95-104 oF), or in 30 minutes at 20°-25° C (68-77 oF). AquaVial E. coli detects concentrations as low as 1 CFU/ml (one bacteria per ml) of E. coli and coliform bacteria within 24 hours when incubated at 35°-40° C (95-104 F), or 48 hours at 20°-25° C (68-77 oF).
Drinking or using contaminated water can have serious negative health effects, especially among children and the elderly. AquaVial™ Plus Total Bacteria and E. coli offers a few advantages over competitive water test kits:
- 4 WATER TESTS IN 1: The kit includes one test for total bacteria, fungi and biofilm, and one test for E. coli
- SUPERIOR WATER ANALYSIS METHOD VERSUS TEST STRIPS: AquaVial Plus is based on an innovative technology that offers more accurate bacteria detection capabilities compared to water test strips, being capable of detective levels of bacteria that only slightly exceed the EPA standard of 500 CFU/ml. The standard shelf live is 2 years, versus 1 year in the case of test strips.
- EXTENSIVE BACTERIA DETECTION CAPABILITIES: Total bacteria test included in the kit is an easy-to-use screening test that can quickly detect if bacteria count in your water exceeds the EPA standard of 500 CFU/ml. AquaVial detects disease-causing bacteria such as E.coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and other Pseudomonas and strains known to be responsible for biofilm formation in water system
- COST-EFFECTIVE WATER QUALITY SCREENING TEST: Every test kit provides 100% reliable results, providing a low-cost option to identify water quality issues before they become a significant health risk
- FAST RESULTS: Accurate, reliable results in as little as 30 minutes (total bacteria test) and 24 hours (E. coli test)
- T-Cup sampling unit (1)
- Total bacteria test vial with pink solution (1)
- E. coli vial with yellow dry media (1)
- Distilled water pouch (1)
- Vial plug caps (2),
- Instructions for use (English/French/Spanish)
- Package size: 3″ X 3″ X 3″ (7.62 X 7.62 X 7.62 cm)
- Package weight: 0.26 lbs (120 grams)