AquFlow - Back Pressure Valve (BPV)
AQU Valve is a diaphragm style two port back pressure/pressure sustaining valve designed to provide and control a continuous pressure on the discharge side of a positive discharge style pump, such as metering pumps. AQU Valve assists with the proper seating of the valve check assembly and accurate filling of the pump housing chamber for a more efficient and accurate running pump. (Factory set @ 50 psig /345kPa)
- No moving parts in wetted chamber; superior choice for 'dirty' fluid applications.
- High flow capacity with lower pressure drop.
- Optional diaphragm materials.
- Color coded caps indicate size.
- 10 configurations: threaded, socket, union and flanged.
- Injection mould design with fewer moving parts.
- High ambient temperature ranges.
- Gauge port available in either flow direction.