Aquifer - Model 360 - Portable Desalination Landbased Watermakers
The Aquifer 360 watermakers offer an easy-to-use, lightweight, and portable way to purify water from virtually any water source. The Aquifer systems are built into rugged, military grade molded plastic cases that are engineered to survive the outdoor environment. The watermakers in the Aquifer 360 can provide 15 gallons/hour (57 Liters/hour) of purified water from salty, brackish, or freshwater.
The Aquifers 360 is available in 12v DC and all Aquifers come standard with Spectra’s unique Clark Pump energy recovery device, a product flow meter, pressure gauge and a hand-held salinity monitor.
- Simple analog controls and gauges
- Energy efficient - typically less than 110 watts to purify seawater
- Can be powered by solar or wind power
- Military grade roller case
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Commercial grade diaphragm pumps with run dry protection
- Ships complete with all components
- Fixed system recovery for easy operation and long service life.
- 15 gal (56 l) every hour
- 360 gal (1362 l) a day
- 96 lbs (43.54 kg)
- 12v DC 20A
- 16 Watts/1 gal (4.5 Watts/1 liter)