AQUILA - Airport Tablet Bird Scarer
AQUILA airport tablet allows staff in charge of wildlife hazard management to log and analyze events. It is also compatible with EFFTEL products offering effective airside bio-acoustic bird dispersal system.
AQUILA Airport allows to achieve the level required by FAA (14-CFR-139.337) and EASA (ADR.OPS.B.020) for airport certification (Class I, II and III) on wildlife hazard management and to manage, with efficiency, the survey of wildlife risk level on airport.
- Semi-rugged tablet
- 10,1‘' WXGA LCD Touch screen
- Embedded Bluetooth/GPS
- Embedded 3/4G
- IP66, IK10 verified
- Vehicle adapter Brodit ®
- Power supply/car charger
- Bluetooth ® Kit (optional interface for EFFTEL 73xx series)
- Multi-count user admin/operator
- Report, collect, and record data of struck and living birds/wildlife
- Report of On and Off-site attractants
- Management of EFFTEL series 71xx et 73xx
- Record information of calls, dispersions, optical actions, pyrotechnics, and trapping
- Record of current inventory of cartridges
- Collect information on strikes with automatic generation of report
Remote data storage and access:
- Automatic geo-localisation and map (GoogleMap®)
- Automatic record of action
- Device management
- Inventory management
- Patrol route record
- Voice recognition (entry tool)
- Automatic generation of wildlife report
- Customisable report (complete data base access)
- Management of operators' accounts
- Automatic synchronisation with meteorological information (METAR)
AQUILA Airport provides an intuitive, economic and upgradable solution for collecting, monitoring, and geolocating each wildlife dispersal activity.
AQUILA Airport is supplied with an adaptation kit to upgrade EFF73xx system already on site and installed on patrol vehicle.
With its user-friendly and intuitive interface, urgent action of birds scaring as well as reports entries are done simply and efficiently.