ZONEL FILTECH - Aramid / Nomex Needle Felt Filter Cloth for Dust Filter Bags Sewing; Nomex Dust Filter Bags
The Aramid fiber for filter media also called Aramid fiber 1313 in China, and Nomex® is one kind of the aramid fibers produced by Dupont®. Aramid (Nomex) filter bags mainly installed in the bag filter house with the temperature between 130 ~ 220 degree C, suitable PH value between 5~9, widely used in steel industry, carbon black industry, construction industry and power industry.
- Material: aramid (Nomex) fiber, supported with aramid (Nomex) scrim / fabric.
- Weight: 350~650g/sq.m
- Operation Temperature: Continues: ≤204℃; Peaks: 220℃
- Surface treatment: singed & glazed, heat set, water and oil repellent, PTFE suspension bath, PTFE membrane.
- We can customize the products according to the requirements from the clients!
1. High temperature resistance:
Recommended continuous operation temperature: ≤204 degree C (for getting a longest service life, the continuous operation temperature suggest not exceed 180 degree C); instant peaks: 220 degree C.
2. Stable size under high temperature after heat setting treatment: at the 220 degree C , the shrinkage not exceed 1%.
3. Fire proof.
4. Good abrasion and folding resistance.
5. Cheaper price when compare to other heat resistant filter cloths.
6. Long service life.
1. Chemicals Industries: Dryer bag filter houses in the pigment, plastic, catalyst, and carbon black plants, etc.
2. Minerals Industries: Dryer bag houses in the gypsum and clinker cooler bag houses, etc.
3. Metallurgy Industries: High temperature process collectors for lead oxide and electric arc furnace bag houses in the iron works, etc.
4. Power Generation and Incineration: Fly ash handling collectors.
5. Building material Industries: handle the tail gas from vertical kiln of cement plants (filter bags for cement plant), the dust air from the asphalt mixing plant, etc.
1. Special specification can be customized.
2. maximum width:2.25meters.
3. both filter cloth rolls and filter bags are available from Zonel Filtech.